Welcome to PAKDD2011: The 15th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
- Abstract Submission Due: 19 September 2010 (Sun)*
- Paper Submission Due:
26 September 2010 (Sun)10 October 2010 (Sun)*
- Author Notification: 29 December 2010 (Wed)
- Camera Ready Due: 23 January 2011 (Sun)
- Workshop Proposal Due: 29 August 2010 (Sun)
- Workshop Notification: 13 September 2010 (Mon)
- Tutorial Proposal Due: 14 November 2010 (Sun)
- Tutorial Notification: 5 December 2010 (Sun)
- Conference: 24-27 May 2011 (Tue-Fri)
*[23:59:59 Pacific Standard Time]
The Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD) is a leading international conference in the areas of data mining and knowledge discovery (KDD). It provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all KDD related areas, including data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, aritificial intelligence, databases, statistics, knowledge engineering, visualization, and decision-making systems.
The conference calls for research papers reporting original investigation results and industrial papers reporting real data mining applications and system development experience.
The conference will confer a Best Paper Award to the best full paper, and the Best Student Papers from amongst the student submissions. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Springer as a volume of the LNAI series.
PAKDD2011 will be held in Shenzhen, one of the most attractive cities in China.